Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blog Anniversary!

February 1 2007 I posted my first Blog, now 280 posts later I celebrate 1 year. As I scan back over some of the posts I find a lot has happened in a year. Good and bad days, stories, dumb jokes, quotes and videos. I was thrilled as many of you joined this e-community and began sharing your journey.

As I look to the future I am reminded of the words of Abraham Lincoln, the best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time. I guess that is where a Blog helps, it causes you to take each day and find something in it to share or save. I don’t know what the future holds, but I plan on being here watching, and writing about it whether good or bad.

As said in a tale of two cities, "it was the best of times and the worst of times", I think Art Buchwald said it better; "Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got" ;-)

May you live all your life
Greg

No comments: