Friday, December 28, 2007

Apartment Explosion



We were celebrating the Birthdays of grandsons Alex and Axton when a call went out that there had been an apartment explosion. Reports were it was heard and felt for several miles. We transported 5 patients and had 9 others report to the area hospitals on their own. It was amazing to see the damage and not have anyone killed. I had the opportunity to talk with one of the residences of the second floor. She was at home with her children and said she looked up and the front of her apartment was gone. She and her children crawled out and down the wreckage to safety. She suffered only a cut lip, and cut foot. I asked her, "What mission do you and your children have, that is not finished yet, and what do you do with your second chance at life" She replied with emotion, "I don't know yet, but I am asking God to tell me"

How about you, what mission are you suppose to be accomplishing?


Channel 7 Video

No comments: