Sunday, December 16, 2007

911 calls

Dispatcher : 9-1-1 What is your emergency?
Caller:
I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown house on the corner.
Dispatcher:
Do you have an address?

Caller: No, I have on a blouse and slacks, why?

_____________________________________________________________

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency?
Caller:
My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart.
Dispatcher:
Is this her first child?

Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband!

__________________________________________________________________

Dispatcher: 9-1-1
Caller:
Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing. I'm all out of breath. Darn....I think I'm going to pass out.
Dispatcher:
Sir, where are you calling from?
Caller:
I'm at a pay phone. North and Foster.
Dispatcher:
Sir, an ambulance is on the way. Are you an asthmatic?
Caller:
No .
Dispatcher:
What were you doing before you started having trouble breathing?

Caller: Running from the Police

No comments: