Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Writers Block?

I don't know if you know it, but being a Blogger can be a lot of pressure. I mean having to find fresh stuff everyday (well most of the time) can be a lot of hard work. I ran across a fellow Blogger and her thoughts:

I haven't a thing to post AGAIN! I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who is struggling to come up with something funny these days! There are so many of my favorite blog authors who share a seat with me on the same sad little boat. At least they're still funny when they think they aren't.

I can't even comment funny! I've been dragging these shackles around with a sour puss on my face for weeks now!

My last post was just complete gibberish about what I'm not sure of, even after I re-read and read it again. Two of my children came to me and said, "you know, your last post really wasn't all that funny mom" and "I didn't even laugh once throughout the whole thing. You need to go back to your original style of writing and stop worrying about who's reading it because we can tell you're trying too hard." Thanks! Thanks so much Siskel and Ebert! BTW you're grounded!
CRITIQUE THAT! :0P

Well any rate, I do have a picture for you. I do like this Pastors approach to outreach and humor, wonder does he have a Blog? :-)

Pastor Greg



No comments: