Friday, June 1, 2007

Bother Dilldine

I am sure that most know by now this information, however I wanted to pass along the letter from his son Dusty.

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I send out this email to let you all know that this morning about 2:35 am, my dad made his grand entrance into heaven with an angelic choir singing. My Dad was a very quiet man of few words and exited this life just about the same way. He made it for his and Mom's 50th wedding anniversary, he wouldn't have had it any other way.
You'll never know how much each of your thoughts and prayers have meant to our family over the past few months and weeks. There is alot to be said for living a Christian life and knowing all is well with your soul. i'll let you know more as we iron out the details for his service. He was one of the hardest working and richest men I'll probably ever know with family and friends love. Keep my mom in your prayers and I know God's Grace will be sufficient for us all.

Dilldine, Dusty

No comments: