Monday, May 5, 2008

Ok, Ok.....I am back again

When you take on a BLOG you take on certain responsibilities, like regular posting. But the day comes and the day goes and somewhere in the middle life happens. It seems to never be any one thing, they just add up a little at a time and “suddenly” you are dragging or lagging behind. I appreciate those who have contacted me and ask, “where you at” I am here and getting back on track. The water is coming back down, and who knows we may get to boat this year.

I haven’t written about it on the Blog, but we have been working for the past few weeks on getting a new church building. We had found a warehouse style building in a great location, but after a lot of work and going through all the city rules and regs, we discovered the cost to renovate would be too great.

At the same time this was going on, we had two new start up churches wanting to rent our present building. We are talking to one of the groups about sharing our current facilities on off days from our services.
I don’t know were we will end up, but do feel that a move must and will happen. Will keep you posted…..

No comments: