Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Letter From Rwanda

Dear Pastor Gregg,
Greetings from here in Rwanda in Jesus wonderful name.
Thank you very much for your message of 26th Feb 2007, and I am sorry for delaying to reply.
I also want to thank you for the spirit of desiring to stand with us in the ministry of building the kingdom of God here in Rwanda and Burundi.
I also appreciate the idea of sending some pictures about the ministry here and please find with message pictures done on power point program.
I have tried to show different areas of the ministry and different needs, you can pray with us and share with others about the needs of the church here.
I appreciate your love and please be assured of our constant prayer to you and your ministry to the Lord and His church.

Special love to your family and the church.


Yours in the Lord

No comments: